Why Colorado Cannabis School?
Beginners are welcome: Attend with no prior experience!
Give us one weekend, and we guarantee you’ll leave with these cannabis cultivation skills:
- seed germination
- cloning from cuttings
- growing for structure
- training & pruning for maximum yield
Our weekend long introductory courses provide new growers with the knowledge needed to successfully cultivate from seed to harvest. Classroom time covers the fundamentals of a successful grow space and proper care for cannabis at all stages of life.
Crave something a little more advanced?
Let us answer the hard questions.
Check out some of our electives:
- Exploring Cannabis as Medicine
- Learn the basic components of the human endocannabinoid system, its functions, and how cannabis research has exposed new ways to use it in the field of medicine. Caregivers, Growers, and Physicians welcome.
- NPK: Understanding Inorganic Nutrients and Deficiencies
- This course explores the world of salts, acids, bases, and general plant nutrition, including uptake, utilization, and nutrient lockout/deficiencies.
- Photosynthesis and Light Spectrum
- Designed to help growers better navigate the confusing bulb industry. Gain a better understanding of how photosynthesis actually works and the effects of light spectrum on plant growth, morphology, and yields.
Certifications for a Growing Industry
Colorado Cannabis School currently offers two certifications programs:
The CCS Culture of Cannabis and Science
Colorado Cannabis School provides a thorough education on the cultivation of Cannabis L. Sativa and its therapeutic potential. Our students explore biology and botany on live specimens while learning horticultural best practices in a real-world setting.
Whether you’re interested in recreational or medicinal applications, you’ll find an immersive and complete educational experience at CCS.
Learn to grow top-shelf medicine the right way.
Located in the Beautiful Rocky Mountains
On scenic Ute Pass in view of the awe-inspiring Gore Range
CALL: +1 (970) 725-3995
Promoting Cannabis Education